Exciting News: Upcoming Server Upgrade for Better Performance!

Exciting News: Upcoming Server Upgrade for Better Performance!

by Ruth Ruane -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Admin

Dear Natural Perfume Academy Community,

I hope this message finds you well and thriving on your aromatic journeys.

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with all of you. Today, our server is getting a significant boost to enhance your experience on the Natural Perfume Academy platform. The server upgrade will commence around 4/6 pm Irish time and last for approximately 10-20 minutes.

What to Expect from the Upgrade:

• More RAM: We're increasing the RAM by 4GB, bringing the total to 6GB. This means smoother and faster navigation through the courses and forums.
  • Additional CPU Cores: We're adding 2 more CPU cores, totaling 4. This upgrade will contribute to better overall performance and responsiveness.

This enhancement aims to eliminate any slowdowns you might have experienced recently, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable learning experience.

Precautions for Forum Users:
If you're in the midst of crafting a lengthy post or engaged in any critical activities on the forums, I recommend copying and pasting your content elsewhere, just as a precaution. This way, you won't lose any valuable input during the brief server reboot.

I want to express my gratitude for your understanding and patience as we strive to make the Natural Perfume Academy platform even more vibrant and efficient for all of you.

Thank you for being an integral part of our aromatic community!

Warm regards,

Ruth Ruane
Administrator and Co-Founder
Natural Perfume Academy