Subject: Upcoming Server Upgrade for Improved Performance

Subject: Upcoming Server Upgrade for Improved Performance

by Ruth Ruane -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Admin
Dear Natural Perfume Academy Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you about an upcoming server upgrade for the Natural Perfume Academy site, scheduled for today.

Why the Upgrade?

As our community has grown, so has the demand on our server resources. To ensure a smoother, faster, and more secure experience for everyone, we are increasing the server's capacity by adding more space and RAM.

Expected Improvements:

1. Enhanced Performance: The upgrade is designed to handle the increased load efficiently, resulting in a more responsive platform.

2. Reduced Downtime: We aim to keep downtime to a minimum during the upgrade process, ensuring you can access the site with as little interruption as possible.

Apology for Recent Slowdowns:

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the recent slowdowns. The server load has been higher than usual, and this upgrade is a proactive step to address these challenges.

Your Understanding Matters:

Your understanding during this upgrade is greatly appreciated. 

Timeline:

The upgrade will be conducted today, and we anticipate completing it swiftly. We'll make every effort to minimise any inconvenience during this process.

Thank you for your patience and continued support. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to respond to this message by emailing ruth@intapa.com

Best regards,

Ruth Ruane T.K.W.

Administrator 

Natural Perfume Academy