Last Call, Welcome and News

Last Call, Welcome and News

by Ruth Ruane -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Admin
I want to take this opportunity to send out a very warm welcome to our September course students of the CPD Certified Diploma Course in Natural Perfumery. One of my favorite parts of enrollment time is seeing where in the world everyone on the course resides. This one is diverse and full of very enthusiastic and already brilliant students from Brazil, Ireland, The United States, Canada, Latvia, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, India and Spain. Welcome to one and all. 

Please note that the cut off date for applications is the 30th of September so there is still time to apply, visit the applications page for more information. 

We are working on 2 new courses which is very exciting. The work began on these over a year ago, one actually has been in development for the past 3 years, it is very rich, and it is coming to fruition very soon. We will announce these in the next month or so so stay tuned for this. 

We have updated our terms and conditions around non payment of fees so if you are behind in your fees it is wise to check your account and contact me ruth@naturalperfumeacademy.com if you have any questions. We haven't changed our policy, but we have started to enforce it. Please be aware that at NPA we are in the business of creating great natural perfumers, so if you are a consistently dedicated and hard working student there will be exceptions made if you are experiencing financial difficulties and I am here for you. 

Warm regards and best wishes from Ruth your administrator in Galway, Ireland.